Welcome to NJPCA Quality Virtual Office
The New Jersey Primary Care Association (NJPCA) and its network of federally funded health care centers are committed to improving health care for the residents of New Jersey. The Clinical Quality Program infrastructure consists of a number subcommittees and task force work groups. These committees drive the quality improvement work for NJ CHCs statewide.
The NJPCA Quality Virtual Office provides a mechanism for NJ FQHCs to work collaboratively to improve both access and quality of health care services.
The NJPCA Virtual Office provides several benefits including:
- Access to documents and other resources to assist in improving quality outcomes
- Ability to communicate with your peers statewide
- Ability to share knowledge with others
- Ability to collaborate on best practices
- Ability to upload and download quarterly quality reports
- Ability to stay current with quality events via dashboard announcements and network calendar
To access the NJPCA Quality Virtual Office please enter your username and password below.
If you do not yet have an account, please create one now. The virtual office is restricted to NJPCA members only.
Virtual Office Member Login